Main Page for News, info, review links
mipcaboose

Review: Mass Effect Andromeda

Postby mipcaboose » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:33 am

Image Image Image
Cookie

Re: Review: Mass Effect Andromeda

Postby Cookie » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:59 am

Question I have is: do you think you did not have as many problems as others due to your better quality compy and vid card system ?? is it reliant on high end comp to run better ? high marks for a game that has issues

and

about time for a review !! you have probably played about 50 new games since your last review (and that is being modest) c'mon get writing !!

good review as usual ...
mipcaboose

Postby mipcaboose » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:13 am

Yea I updated it a bit because so many are having problems. I had almost none. I don't think it warrants so much hate.
Image Image Image
Freelancer
Site Admin

Postby Freelancer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:54 am

I think your story score is a bit high imo now that I've played it a bit. The writing is just so average and meh I don't think it should be over 6
ImageImage
mipcaboose

Postby mipcaboose » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:39 pm

If I know you you didnt play many sidequests. Thats where the game shines, and makes up for the lackluster late game main plot.. Also funny, the ME Andromeda human/AI symbiote is predicted by Elon Musk http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ng-AI.html
Image Image Image
Freelancer
Site Admin

Postby Freelancer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:08 pm

mipcaboose wrote:If I know you you didnt play many sidequests. Thats where the game shines, and makes up for the lackluster late game main plot.. Also funny, the ME Andromeda human/AI symbiote is predicted by Elon Musk http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ng-AI.html

IF there is one thing I do in mass effect is I abuse side quests, so yes i've been playing them and they are very mediocre too
ImageImage
Cookie

Postby Cookie » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:12 pm

^ gee you would think these two were married, they bicker so much !!! :lol: :twisted:
mipcaboose

Postby mipcaboose » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:00 pm

I updated my review a bit towards the spoilers and bottom of the review, explaining my reasons for the higher score.
Image Image Image
Freelancer
Site Admin

Postby Freelancer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:59 am

Your score is your score, not everyone is going to agree with it, I think anyone who gave Zelda a 10 out of 10 despite its flaws needs to have their head examined because that game had some real issues behind it but they have no reason to change it just because people criticize their review.
ImageImage
Cookie

Postby Cookie » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:57 pm

In other words Church, stick to your experience and write what YOU think !! don't listen to anyone, no matter who it is, that is what this site is for; people's personal opinions regarding gaming.

it is refreshing to read people's opinions who are not kissing butt with their reviews !

Return to “FG2”